An artist and writer named Medya Bulduk lives in Stoсkholm. Recently, she began to share her unusual works with her followers. In her drawings, Medya shows how different each of us perceives the world. She adds thoughtful comments to each of her drawings in her Instagram and on her website encouraging her followers to consider their feelings and actions. Everyone can choose their own path and Medya reminds us that this decision should be made with careful thought.
We at Smiles Tv were touched by Medya’s work and decided to share her drawings and her thoughts with you.
1. “Protect your energy. Learn to distance yourself from energy drainers.”
2. “There is magic inside her, and it is getting stronger by the day. She will spread that magic — she knows that it will change lives and futures.”
3. “The power is within you. It is waiting for you to discover it and unleash it.”
4. “When you grow into a strong and wise person, people around will start questioning you and tell you that you have changed like it is a bad thing.”
5. “Do not wait for someone to offer you the perfect opportunity, amount of money, or job. We do not grow as human beings without experience and challenges. You need to realize your own potential and be creative within your own potential.”
6. “Train your mind as well as your body and train your body as well as your mind. Find the balance.”
7. “There are no bad students or children, only those who need motivation, guidance and love.”
8. “Everything begins with an idea. It may look crazy at first but devote yourself to your idea, struggle on it and do not forget that this is your dream.”
9. “I was once afraid of people saying, ’Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, ’This is who I am.’ ”
10. “Come out of the masses. Average will always be out there. Inside you, there is the power to change lives and futures, lion girl.”
11. “Sometimes, the most brilliant and intelligent minds do not shine in standardized tests because they do not have standardized minds.”
12. “Inner growth changes out reality.”
13. “Poor mind: ’I need money to make money.’ Rich mind: ’Idea + pen/paper’ ”
14. “Not all pain is visible.”
15. “Happiness lies within your attitude, not within what you have.”
16. “Most of your problems aren’t real problems.”
17. “Imagine if we never saw bodies and we only saw people’s energy.”
Did you like Medya’s drawings and thoughts? Which drawing impressed you the most? Share your opinion in the comments below.
Preview photo credit medyabulduk / instagram