The female brain is a mystery that many people would love to solve. But sometimes it’s much more interesting to try to understand what’s really going on in men’s heads when they face a problem. It seems like men have a built-in, random idea generator that needs just a second to come up with some crazy concept. You just never know what it might generate for you next time.
Smiles Tv gathered 17 men who could probably find their way out of the most complex situations in no time. Spoiler: these men are fearless.
1. When years of playing Tetris finally pays off:
2. I’ll do it, just hold the ladder.
3. Yeah, sometimes safety really should go first.
4. “My parents got a new bed last night and my dad’s nightstand was too short. Problem solved: he drilled it into the wall.”
5. When you forgot your helmet at home but you still have a lot of work to do.
6. He should’ve hung a sign: “Don’t be afraid, it’s almost safe.”
7. Men truly have weird relationships with stairs, don’t you think?
8. They definitely haven’t seen Final Destination. Otherwise, it would be impossible to explain their actions.
9. Apparently, eyelids are the best protection for your eyes.
10. This is too cool, even for Tom Cruise.
11. Well, at least your toes are safe.
12. “My co-worker repaired the linoleum floor in our office with cardboard and laminated it with tape.”
13. Imagine the level of trust between these 2 coworkers.
14. This is what “thinking outside the box” looks like.
15. Looks like this might be a dentist’s car.
16. If it looks stupid but it works, it’s not stupid.
17. “My dog hates getting his nails trimmed so my dad literally bought a purse and cut holes in it.”
Bonus: Men love to have fun in a big way.
Which of the things above you would never agree to do? Share your opinion with us in the comments.
Preview photo credit troubler / Pikabu